Make Up Policy:
Summative projects turned in on time are eligible for re-submission if the student earned less than an 80% and has come in for studio hours for the project in question. However, the maximum re-submission grade allowed will be 80%. Re-submission will NOT be accepted after 5 days of the original grade given, even if the student has come in for studio hours.
Formative assessments are not eligible for resubmission
If students are absent, it is their responsibility to make up missed time spent on their project. The class will move forward as planned. Studio hours are available by appointment only. **I understand that students have individual needs and availability, so I will try to work with you as best I can so that you can get any extra help or studio time you need.
If students are absent the day a project is due, they must turn it in the first day back to class.
Unexcused late work will be penalized in three ways:
1. This work will not be eligible for resubmission
2. Late points will be deducted 5pts. per day late
3. Late work will not be accepted after 7 days late
M = Unexcused Missing Work
1. Student was present the day an assignment was due and did not turn in
2. Student has an unexcused absence
0 = Permanent Grade
1. A missing grade finalized as a 0 after 7 days
Empty Grade = Excused Missing Work
1. Student was absent the day an assignment was due
*an empty grade will turn into an ‘M’ if the assignment is not turned in once the student returns to class